As we stand on the edge of ending 2016 and approaching the beginning of 2017, I have taken some time to reflect and review. 2016 has been a year of self-acceptance and growth for me. I will not say that it was the best year of my life, but it was the most liberating year thus far.
Some of the pivotal lessons that I learned:
- I learned to love myself. I came to the realization that I was chasing love from outside of myself when love is intrinsic served to be quite eye opening. One morning I looked in the mirror and said, “ Lacrecia, I love you from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet. I love you!” This was a life changing moment.
- Who Am I? is a question that can be answered with who I am. This was a revelation placed in my spirit and it gave me such freedom because I have been on a journey to self for so long. I have been on a constant search for the answer to Who am I but realized that who I am is truly the answer.
- Who and How are the same letters but have different impact. I realize that when I focus on the who of God and allow Him to handle the how – things flow so much better.
- We all have the right to choose and everyone has a choice. If I am not the one chosen does not mean that it is something wrong with me, I was not that person’s choice. We all have preferences.
- Two of my greatest fears came to pass on the same day and I survived…falling in love with the wrong person and not being chosen and having to file for bankruptcy. I learned that I truly don’t have to have a lot to experience freedom.
- God will present you with a look like situation to prepare you for the promise. He took me to Genesis and reminded me that Ismael had to come before Isaac (the promised one).
- Continue to show up even when you are the only one showing up.
- I am not a hobby owner – I am a business owner when means that I have to operate like a business.
- I turned 50!
- I attended Lisa Nichol’s Abundance Now Live Event.
- I was able to travel to three new places- Punta Cana, DR; San Diego, CA, and Tampa/Sarasota, FL.
- Met some really great people by continuing to show up.
- Gained greater clarity on my values so that I can live them Faith~Family/Friends~Freedom
What are some lessons that you learned and what were your highlights?
Lead and Live A Liberated Life in 2017!
Be You and Own It,